I remember watching my Mum as a kid and really wanting to 'have a go' at what was she was doing. On occasion she would let me have a go a her precious stitching and I felt so lucky. In hindsight she should have set me up with my own project! Stitching really isn't that hard and your child will be so proud of themselves on completion of this project!!
The packaging on these kits is beautiful and will bring delight when to the opener! Ready to gift to yourself or your kid :) Not to mention this kit is fully sustainable with no pesky plastic bits!
Embroidery kit for beginners: Pencil Case
This embroidery hoop kit is one we would recommend for a beginner as it just uses one simple stitch, we jazz it up by using different textured thread.
What's in this embroidery kit?
Everything you need to complete this kit included:
- Embroidery hoop
- Printed fabric pencil case
- Embroidery needle
- Embroidery thread
- Keep sake box
Embroidery kit details
- Contemporary embroidery kit, made in and shipped from the NZ
- Embroidery hoop measures 13cm in diameter
- Ideal for embroidery beginners
- The embroidery kit is beautifully packaged, so it's perfect for gifting!